Using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award’s Criteria for Performance Excellence as a strategic framework,
Quiet Excellence helps its clients improve organizational systems for leading, communicating, planning, managing
customer relationships, measuring performance, managing knowledge, engaging and developing their workforce,
disaster preparedness, and managing and improving work processes. Our expertise includes business, health
care, education, and non-profit / government organizations.
We are professional consultants and trainers, all of whom are active Senior or Alumni Members of the Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program; have consulted / trained Baldrige Award Recipients during their award competition process; and have previously led organizations' State Quality Award-winning efforts.
Starting out on a Journey Towards Performance Excellence? We can help. We have first-hand experience in helping / leading organizations in competing and winning in Baldrige Award Programs.
- Continuous Process Improvement tools and how to use them - Lean, SixSigma, PDSA, etc.
- Leadership Development – for emerging, operational, and/or strategic levels of experience
- Baldrige Style Assessments – helping and training your employees to assess your own organization
- Application Writers' Workshop - Understanding the requirements and expectations of the Baldrige Examiners
- Using your feedback report
- Baldrige Examiner Processes
- Internal assessor processes
- Criteria implementation & self-assessment
- Application writing assistance
- Application review and analysis
- Site Visit Preparation
Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award:
- Aligning and integrating your management systems to lead the Journey towards Performance Excellence
- Strategic Planning
- Action Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- High-Performance Metrics and Scorecards
- Workforce Climate and Culture Improvement - enhancing engagement
- Process Design
- Process/Performance Improvement